- Chatterbox & SENA Comm. Kits, Intercom & Acc.
- Can-Am Spyder
- Harley: Touring Models / Road Kings / Trikes
- Harley: Dyna, Sportster, Softail, VRSC
- Honda: Spirit / Ace / Aero / Sabre / Magna / Rebel / VLX 600
- Honda: VTX-1300 / 1800 / VT 1300 Series / Fury
- Honda: Gold Wing / F6B / Valkyrie 97-03, 14+
- Indian: All Models
- Kawasaki: VN 2000 / VN 1700 ALL
- Kawasaki: VN1500/1600, CL/Nomad/Mean Streak/Drifter
- Kawasaki: VN 900, VN 800 Classic/Cust/Drift, VN 750, EN500
- Suzuki: M109R / C109 / M90
- Suzuki: VS 1400/800 Intruder S83/S50, LC 1500 / C90
- Suzuki: C50 / Volusia, VZ800 Marauder / M50, M95, LS-650 / S40
- Yamaha: Road Star / Roadliner / Royal Star & Venture
- Yamaha: VStar 650 / 950 / 1100 / 1300
- Yamaha: Virago / Road Star Warrior / Raider / Stryker
- Victory: All Models
- All Bikes: Shields / Pegs / Grips, Handlebar Acc, Misc / Clocks / Backrests/ Bolt Covers
- Lighting/Lic. Frames/LED's/Lighting Cont./Chargers/Tach's / Electrical Misc.
- RAM Mounts / Polish & Cleaners / Flags / Tools / Lots of Misc. Items
- Luggage / Saddlebags / Bags / Covers
- Helmets / Apparel / Jackets / Rain Suits / Head Wear / Gloves / Eyewear / T-Shirts
- Biker Essentials, Personal, Household & Gift Items
Replacement 4 1/2" Sealed Beam
You Save: $6.00 (24 %)
Item Number: 05-0091
Manufacturer: Custom World
Manufacturer Part No: 05-0091
Sealed Beam for 4 1/2" Auxiliary Lights, Also Custom World "C" & "B" Sealed Beam Lights (35 Watt)
- Remove Sealed Beam from light housing.
- Remove both wires from Sealed Beam Unit.
- Reinstall wires on new unit.
- Reinstall new Sealed Beam Unit in light housing.
This 35 Watt Sealed Beam Assembly will last a lot longer then a regular bulb and will be much more resistant to vibration. Thus some people do opt to use these on the "A" and "B" lights.
This light assembly can be very easily installed in the older standard "A" and "B" lights which had filament bulbs in them.
To do this, just REMOVE the front ring and PULL OUT the light assembly.
You will then have to CUT the original wires and either INSTALL a couple of lugs on the wires or just STRIP the insulation back an inch or so. If the original light was grounded to the bar and no ground wire installed you will want to INSTALL a wire from the mount to the ground on the light.
Then LAND one wire on each of the terminals on this replacement sealed beam.
REINSTALL the assembly back in place of the original and replace the front ring.
| Free Shipping on all orders over $100,
$5.00 Flat Rate Shipping for orders under $100. (Cont. US, unless specified on product page for drop shipping)
Free Kickstand Plate, Cell Phone Holder or LED Flashlight Key Chain to our customers that purchase $250 or more of merchandise.
Free T-Shirt on orders of $600 or more. One Free Gift item per order.
International Shipping available upon checkout using the USPS (Postal System) at very reasonable rates.
Misc. Accessories that fit all bikes:
Accessory Fuse Block, Apparel, Auxiliary Lights, Battery Chargers, Bolt Covers, Chatterbox Radio Communications, Clocks, Chrome Polish, Foot Pegs, Gift Items, Gloves, Glasses, Grips, Head Wear, Heelrests, Helmets, Helmet Buckles, Highway Mounts, Intercoms, Jackets, Kick Stand Plate, LED Key Chains, LED's, License Plate Frames, Lighting, Lighting Control, Light Visors, Locks, Map Pocket, Mirrors, Motorcycle Luggage, Motorcycle Covers, Pants, Pewter Items, Rain Suits, RAM Mounts, Ratchet Tie Downs, Saddlebags, Signs, Sissy Bar Bags, Smart Switch, Tachometers, Thermometers, Throttle Boss, Tools, Tool Pouches, Touring Headsets, Universal Light Bars, Wallets, Windshields, Windshield Pouch
Motorcycle Luggage, All Sizes and Styles