- Chatterbox & SENA Comm. Kits, Intercom & Acc.
- Can-Am Spyder
- Harley: Touring Models / Road Kings / Trikes
- Harley: Dyna, Sportster, Softail, VRSC
- Honda: Spirit / Ace / Aero / Sabre / Magna / Rebel / VLX 600
- Honda: VTX-1300 / 1800 / VT 1300 Series / Fury
- Honda: Gold Wing / F6B / Valkyrie 97-03, 14+
- Indian: All Models
- Kawasaki: VN 2000 / VN 1700 ALL
- Kawasaki: VN1500/1600, CL/Nomad/Mean Streak/Drifter
- Kawasaki: VN 900, VN 800 Classic/Cust/Drift, VN 750, EN500
- Suzuki: M109R / C109 / M90
- Suzuki: VS 1400/800 Intruder S83/S50, LC 1500 / C90
- Suzuki: C50 / Volusia, VZ800 Marauder / M50, M95, LS-650 / S40
- Yamaha: Road Star / Roadliner / Royal Star & Venture
- Yamaha: VStar 650 / 950 / 1100 / 1300
- Yamaha: Virago / Road Star Warrior / Raider / Stryker
- Victory: All Models
- All Bikes: Shields / Pegs / Grips, Handlebar Acc, Misc / Clocks / Backrests/ Bolt Covers
- Lighting/Lic. Frames/LED's/Lighting Cont./Chargers/Tach's / Electrical Misc.
- RAM Mounts / Polish & Cleaners / Flags / Tools / Lots of Misc. Items
- Helmets / Apparel / Jackets / Rain Suits / Head Wear / Gloves / Eyewear / T-Shirts
- Luggage / Saddlebags / Bags / Covers
- Biker Essentials, Personal, Household & Gift Items
Motorcycle Handlebar Dual Accessory Switch (1" Bars)
You Save: $20.00 (22 %)
Item Number: BP13-207
Manufacturer: Big Bike Parts
Manufacturer Part No: 13-207
Handlebar Dual Accessory Switch (1" Bars)
Constructed of cast aluminum and finished in a high luster chrome.
The two push button switches have Red LED’s indicating when your accessories are on.
Switch Block can be mounted to 1” handlebars on either left or right side.
This switch is perfect for LED Lighting and a multitude of other items that you might want to switch off and on. Use this to trigger your relay for lightbar installations.
This Switch Block is rated for 2 Amp per switch Maximum Current Draw.
Dual Accessory Switch Instructions Sheet
PLACE Switch Box over the left or Right side handlebars facing outwards to cover the reservoir clamp.
Once oriented to your preferred position, TiGHTEN the two screws removed in step #1 with a 3mm allen wrench.
REMOVE the driver seat.
ROUTE the wires from the accessory switch box along the handlebar, under the neck cover if applicable, under the gas tank, and finally under the seat.
CONNECT the red wire to the accessory block or keyed power (such as a running light). CONNECT the black wire to ground and either the white or blue wire to the accessory the switch is being used for.
NOTE: This switch can only be installed on a straight portion of your handlebars. If you have handlebar control covers installed, this switch will probably not be able to be installed in front of them.
Light Bar Wiring Instructions
| Free Shipping on all orders over $100,
$5.00 Flat Rate Shipping for orders under $100. (Cont. US, unless specified on product page for drop shipping)
Free Kickstand Plate, Cell Phone Holder or LED Flashlight Key Chain to our customers that purchase $250 or more of merchandise.
Free T-Shirt on orders of $600 or more. One Free Gift item per order.
International Shipping available upon checkout using the USPS (Postal System) at very reasonable rates.
Misc. Accessories that fit all bikes:
Accessory Fuse Block, Apparel, Auxiliary Lights, Battery Chargers, Bolt Covers, Chatterbox Radio Communications, Clocks, Chrome Polish, Foot Pegs, Gift Items, Gloves, Glasses, Grips, Head Wear, Heelrests, Helmets, Helmet Buckles, Highway Mounts, Intercoms, Jackets, Kick Stand Plate, LED Key Chains, LED's, License Plate Frames, Lighting, Lighting Control, Light Visors, Locks, Map Pocket, Mirrors, Motorcycle Luggage, Motorcycle Covers, Pants, Pewter Items, Rain Suits, RAM Mounts, Ratchet Tie Downs, Saddlebags, Signs, Sissy Bar Bags, Smart Switch, Tachometers, Thermometers, Throttle Boss, Tools, Tool Pouches, Touring Headsets, Universal Light Bars, Wallets, Windshields, Windshield Pouch
Motorcycle Luggage, All Sizes and Styles