- Chatterbox & SENA Comm. Kits, Intercom & Acc.
- Can-Am Spyder
- Harley: Touring Models / Road Kings / Trikes
- Harley: Dyna, Sportster, Softail, VRSC
- Honda: Spirit / Ace / Aero / Sabre / Magna / Rebel / VLX 600
- Honda: VTX-1300 / 1800 / VT 1300 Series / Fury
- Honda: Gold Wing / F6B / Valkyrie 97-03, 14+
- Indian: All Models
- Kawasaki: VN 2000 / VN 1700 ALL
- Kawasaki: VN1500/1600, CL/Nomad/Mean Streak/Drifter
- Kawasaki: VN 900, VN 800 Classic/Cust/Drift, VN 750, EN500
- Suzuki: M109R / C109 / M90
- Suzuki: VS 1400/800 Intruder S83/S50, LC 1500 / C90
- Suzuki: C50 / Volusia, VZ800 Marauder / M50, M95, LS-650 / S40
- Yamaha: Road Star / Roadliner / Royal Star & Venture
- Yamaha: VStar 650 / 950 / 1100 / 1300
- Yamaha: Virago / Road Star Warrior / Raider / Stryker
- Victory: All Models
- All Bikes: Shields / Pegs / Grips, Handlebar Acc, Misc / Clocks / Backrests/ Bolt Covers
- Lighting/Lic. Frames/LED's/Lighting Cont./Chargers/Tach's / Electrical Misc.
- RAM Mounts / Polish & Cleaners / Flags / Tools / Lots of Misc. Items
- Luggage / Saddlebags / Bags / Covers
- Helmets / Apparel / Jackets / Rain Suits / Head Wear / Gloves / Eyewear / T-Shirts
- Biker Essentials, Personal, Household & Gift Items
Heavy Duty 12 VDC Relay w/Connectors
Item Number: RELAY-12V
Heavy Duty 12 Volt DC Relay w/Female Connectors
This is a Heavy duty automotive, transportation relay. We only recommend high quality relays to install on your bike.We have included the Female Quick Disconnect Connectors with the Relay for ease of installation.General purpose relays and will fit many vehicles and applications. Typical applications include: Lighting, Starting, Horn, Heating and Cooling Accessories.
Using a Relay:
The switch or control power only needs to supply a small amount of current to trigger your relay + (86) & - (85) ground.
Put a switch in series with the + (86) trigger input to be able to turn the lights on and off. This can even be a signal from somthing that is energized when your key is turned to on.
Hook up heavier wire thru a fuse directly from the battery or Accessory Fuse Panel to the in terminal (30). Hook up output terminal (87) to your Lights, Load, etc .
Relay enclosure size: 1' x 1" x 1".
You are now running all of your current through the relay contact instead of a switch which may not be able to handle the load, and possibly burn out.
40A contactors at 12V DC; Form C: SPDT.Temperature range: -40°C to 85°C. Operational life: Electrical to 100,000 cycles; Mechanical to 10 million cycles.
Light Bar Wiring Instructions
| Free Shipping on all orders over $100,
$5.00 Flat Rate Shipping for orders under $100. (Cont. US, unless specified on product page for drop shipping)
Free Kickstand Plate, Cell Phone Holder or LED Flashlight Key Chain to our customers that purchase $250 or more of merchandise.
Free T-Shirt on orders of $600 or more. One Free Gift item per order.
International Shipping available upon checkout using the USPS (Postal System) at very reasonable rates.
Misc. Accessories that fit all bikes:
Accessory Fuse Block, Apparel, Auxiliary Lights, Battery Chargers, Bolt Covers, Chatterbox Radio Communications, Clocks, Chrome Polish, Foot Pegs, Gift Items, Gloves, Glasses, Grips, Head Wear, Heelrests, Helmets, Helmet Buckles, Highway Mounts, Intercoms, Jackets, Kick Stand Plate, LED Key Chains, LED's, License Plate Frames, Lighting, Lighting Control, Light Visors, Locks, Map Pocket, Mirrors, Motorcycle Luggage, Motorcycle Covers, Pants, Pewter Items, Rain Suits, RAM Mounts, Ratchet Tie Downs, Saddlebags, Signs, Sissy Bar Bags, Smart Switch, Tachometers, Thermometers, Throttle Boss, Tools, Tool Pouches, Touring Headsets, Universal Light Bars, Wallets, Windshields, Windshield Pouch
Motorcycle Luggage, All Sizes and Styles